Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Starved Rock Adventure!

Arie and I went on an adventure to the Starved Rock park area, and we got a few cool shots from inside the canyons.



We found this stack of rocks in a stream, and I warned Arie not to knock them over.  I mean, what if a witch put them there?  Then he'd be cursed!  While we were talking about the witch thing, a gust of wind knocked them over.  It was spooky.



Here's a shot of a waterfall that was still half-frozen.  Last year, we went on a warm day when everything was still almost completely frozen; we were able to walk under and on top of waterfalls!


Someone wrote, "Yer a wizerd" and I thought it was hilarious.  :)


There's a cool little stream tunnel that goes under a bridge, and Arie walked through it.  I chose not to this time, because my shoes and socks were already cold and wet!


Here's another pretty waterfall!


If you ever get a chance to go to the Starved Rock area in Illinois, DO IT!  It's a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment